Saturday, August 15, 2009

Rationalization

I'm having a hard time this morning. I'm having a hard time understanding her perspective, and I can't put myself in her shoes. I would never (yes I used that word) sacrifice my girls happiness for anything I had control over, especially another mate. I simply can't rationalize her perspective. There was NO attempt at making things better.

I suppose I have good days accepting this, and I have days like today when I can't begin to understand. Regardless I will do my very best to make the girls happy and well adjusted. I may not be able to control this situation but I can control myself and what world I present to Livvy and Abby.

This may be a particularly difficult day due to it being "date night" for Lynn. She's having "dinner" with jn. Acceptance of this is very difficult. With everything going on, I just can't rationlize any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment