Friday, August 7, 2009

The day after being served

This will continue to drag on me. Like a sea anchor on a ship. It weighs on me. I feel sluggish, not because of lack of sleep, but because I'm sad. I'm sad not for the breakup, I'm sad for the lack of trying.

After speaking with the opposition nesco for 2 hours I've come to realize that the opposition is simply putting himself out there and making himself available. It's the other that's jumping on that opportunity like she was a monkey and he was the last banana on the planet. My problem with nesco continues to be he accepting of the advances and willingness to condone the immoral behavior.

This situation has all the markings to fail. Both fresh getting out of long term relationships. Both trying to reconnect to something that failed twice before. I can only hope that the realization happens before the kids are involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment